Your contribution to the Green Party of Maricopa County means you're giving for social justice, you’re giving for the environment, you’re giving for non-violence and peace, and you are giving for democracy in the United States.
Corporations are not people. The Green Party of Maricopa County and its candidates only accept individual contributions from real people. People like you. Please donate today.
Our average donation is $42 -- but we appreciate you donating whatever is in your means whether that be $5 or $500.
Please consider becoming a Green Party Sustainer with an automatic monthly gift. Thank you!
If you are wanting to pay dues to the Arizona Green Party (and reside in Maricopa County), you may pay dues here. The AZGP accepts dues paid through your local chapter.
Members determine their own level of dues based on income or ability to pay.* The suggested dues rate is a simple 0.3% of income. A few examples:
- $5 a month or $60 a year (for an annual income of $20K)
- $10 a month or $120 a year (for an annual income of $40K)
- $15 a month or $180 a year (for an annual income of $60K)
- $20 a month or $240 a year (for an annual income of $80K)
* The minimum dues required to be an AZGP member are $12 a year. The AZGP recommends $12 a year for those experiencing extraordinary financial hardship.