We are standing in solidarity with those marching across the country! The Green Party of Maricopa County will be represented and stand in solidarity with the organizers of the March for Medicare for All. Read more below about the petition you can take action on today!
Get involved: marchformedicareforall = M4M4ALL
www.M4M4ALL.org #M4M4ALL #MedicareForAll
Everyone In, Nobody Out!
Like most Americans, when the COVID-19 pandemic shut down our country, we thought this was it - America would finally catch up to the rest of the developed world and have a healthcare system that is free at the point of service.
As we all know, this did not happen… yet!
In the richest country in the world, 68,000 Americans needlessly die each year because of corporate GREED! Our government is bought and paid for by Big Pharmaceutical companies and the Private Health Insurance Industry. The lie “how are we going to pay for it?” should have buried itself in 2019 when the COVID-19 pandemic arrived.
Millions of us received multiple stimulus checks during the shutdown, free COVID-19 testing, and free COVID-19 vaccines. This is what Medicare For All looks like!
So many of us are sick and tired of being sick and tired. But, not anymore!
The American people are hitting the streets in 2021.
We the People are DEMANDING representation immediately!
We are asking the American people to answer the call and sign our petition.
Don’t just get mad. Get BIG MAD!
We have grassroot organizers who put together nearly 50 marches that will be held on Saturday, July 24th across the country.
Follow March For Medicare For All - #M4M4ALLL here: marchformedicareforall
The movement is in motion and will stay in motion until we win!
Here are the demands of the American people…
We Demand The United States Government:
1) Pass Improved & Expanded Medicare for All Immediately
A Single-Payer Healthcare System that is free at the point of service to all Americans regardless of sex, age, creed, race, religion, gender identity, citizenship, disability, geographic location, income, and employment status. Which includes, but not limited to:
- Zero copays
- Zero deductible
- Zero in or out of network restrictions
- Full Dental covered
- Full Vision covered
- Full Funeral expenses covered
- Full Chronic conditions covered
- Full Senior centers, Nursing homes, and Long term care covered
- Full Home healthcare covered
- Full Elective surgery covered, such as Abortions
- Full Audiology covered
- Full Bariatric surgery covered
- Full Post-Surgical care covered
- Full Palliative and End of Life covered
- Full Maternity, Newborn, and Pediatric care covered
- Full Acupuncture covered
- Full Rehabilitative covered
- Full Physical therapy covered
- Full Reproductive care covered
- Full Substance abuse treatment covered
- Full Medical devices and Biological products covered
- Full Mental health covered
- Full Prescription drugs covered
- Full Medical Marijuana, Entheogenic plants, and Fungi covered
2) Recognize Healthcare as a Human Right for all people
Regardless of sex, age, creed, race, religion, gender identity, citizenship, disability, geographic location, income, and employment status.
3) Prioritize Healthcare First in the Federal budget
Which includes, but not limited to:
Eliminate medical debt immediately
Funding the single-payer healthcare system
Funding Wellness centers, Nutrition centers, and Preventive care
Improving communities with the least amount of hospitals and clinics
Employing more healthcare professionals nationwide
Enrolling future doctors and nurses in schools nationwide
If all three demands are not met on or before Friday, August 6th 2021, we the Medicare For All Movement will file a Human Rights violation complaint with the United Nations.
IF NOT NOW, WHEN?
24th street and Camelback
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Google map and directions