Monthly General Membership - GPMC
Please join us on Discord!
The Green Party is committed to values-based politics, as expressed in our Ten Key Values. These values guide us in countering and changing a system that extols exploitation, unsustainable consumption, and destructive competition.
In this century, it is imperative that we find sound economic ways to make systemic changes. It is our responsibility to rebuild the political culture of the United States in order to stop wars of aggression, short-sighted ecological destruction, erosion of our rights, and the system that perpetuates social and economic injustice. In other words, we must fundamentally change our society's broken political system.
Now is the time to build a bridge from the world we have to the better world we know is possible.
Now is the time to grow a sustainable political force to work for grassroots democracy, nonviolence, social justice, and ecological wisdom.
We look forward to meeting you!
GPMC - Chair
GPMC General Membership Meeting Agenda
Friday, November 11, 2022, 7:00PM-8:45PM
- Call to Order: Meeting Called to Order by Facilitator [7:00PM]
- Land Acknowledgement: Facilitator or Volunteering Member - Indigenous Land and Digital Space Acknowledgement (5 minutes) [7:00-7:05PM]
- Open Forum: (10 minutes) [7:05-7:15 PM]
Declaration of Quorum: [7:15PM]
- A majority of Steering Committee members present at a committee meeting constitutes a quorum.
- Vacant positions, on-leave positions and non-voting, appointed officer positions do not count in the quorum requirements.
- Proxies will not be recognized by the GPMC
- Assignment of Roles: Facilitator__Amee Beck-Jones___, Stack taker _______, Vibes ______, Note taker _____, Time keeper _______, Chat moderator ______, (5 minutes) [7:15-7:20 PM]
- Review and approve minutes from the last meeting and the main agenda: (3 min) [7:20-7:23 PM]
- Call to the Audience: Make announcements, state opinions, pose concerns -- limited to 2 minutes per non-member of the committee. (10 minutes) [7:20-7:30PM]
- Officer Reports: Each active working committee/officer shall give a brief report on the current status of their work for the party. (5 minutes each) [20 minutes] [7:23-7:50PM] *EACH will have time for a 3 min report and 2 min for questions
- Item 1: TBD - (15 minutes) [7:50-8:05 PM]
- Item 2: TBD - (15 minutes) [8:05-8:20 PM]
- Review Decisions Made/Assign Action Items: (5 minutes) [8:20-8:25PM]
- Meeting Evaluations: What went well? What needs improvement? (10 minutes) [8:25-8:35PM]
- Approve Date/Time of Next Meeting: (5 minutes) [8:35-8:40PM]
- Adjournment: [8:45PM]